Hundreds of millions of chickens are killed for McDonald's restaurants every year. Many of these gentle birds have their throats cut while they're still conscious and able to feel pain, and many are scalded to death in tanks of hot water. You can help stop the cruelty now.
The following are just a few of the many ways that you can fight McCruelty today:
- Write to McDonald's. Demand that McDonald's require its chicken suppliers to adopt a less cruel slaughter method by writing to the company now.
- Organize a demonstration. Spread the word about McDonald's cruelty by organizing a demonstration for the area in front of your local restaurant.
- Share leaflets and stickers. Order free leaflets and stickers to hand out to friends, family, and strangers! Are you 21 or under? Order your action pack full of leaflets and stickers here.
- Be an activist for animals. Join PETA's Action Team, and help fight McCruelty at a grassroots level. If you're 21 or under, join peta2's Street Team to earn free shirts, pins, and merch for helping animals!
- Order PETA's free "Vegetarian Starter Kit." The single best way that anyone can help stop cruelty to animals is not to eat them. Order a copy of our free "Vegetarian Starter Kit."
- Get active online. There are hundreds of ways that you can help animals with the click of a mouse. Find out how to share McCruelty.com on Facebook and other Web sites.